Laser Engraving Blog – MBJD Laser

0
69


In the past couple weeks our shop has had a little run on monogram cutouts.  The 3 below are all the same design, just different sizes.  Typically we make ours out of 1/8″ plywood.  They are easy to handle, and can be painted any color that the customer likes.  These pictures came from our customer once they got the monograms staged for their function.

I’ve mentioned before that about 75-80% of our laser business is etching or engraving and the other 20% is vector cutting.  This was one of those times that it was vector cut.

We also can create cake toppers in a monogramed look so if you have an idea give us a shout!





Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here